Gathering truthful information is an integral part of any corporate environment. How important is it for us to learn the truth from our employees, managers and clients? We’ll present an overview of how linguistic lie detection is used in business, audit and investigative areas that will help you become more effective in all your business relationships.
As a session participant, you’ll learn the basics of information gathering and how to interpret the information you receive. You’ll also learn how linguistic lie detection techniques can be applied to a variety of high profile media cases to illustrate examples of deception including:
• How to determine if a person is speaking truthfully or untruthfully.
• How often deception is used in the workplace.
• Specific linguistic triggers that indicate deception.
• What types of questions produce the most effective responses.
• How Linguistic Lie Detection is used for human resources, audit and investigative areas.