For more than thirty years, Chuck Georgo has served as a public safety strategist, business analyst, systems engineer, and project manager supporting law enforcement and homeland security missions of federal, state, local, and tribal agencies, and corporate security objectives of private sector organizations.
In each engagement, Chuck helps organizations to develop and implement effective strategy, strong program management, innovative technologies, and behavior changing performance management systems designed to effect achievement of desired public safety and business results. Examples of past engagements include:
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) – Crisis identification and operations management, knowledge development/knowledge management, enterprise architecture, and change management;
- Boston Regional Intelligence Center – intelligence center strategic planning, suspicious activity reporting policy, process and line officer training. Intelligence fusion center technology architecture, intelligence workspace development, and project management;
- New York Police Department (NYPD) – Physical security of high-risk sites, video surveillance and analysis architecture and design, cyber security policy and architecture, program management, business analysis, enterprise architecture, and Justice/Public Safety subject matter-expertise;
- Illinois State Police (ISP) – Needs assessment, enterprise architecture, message switch and hot files modernization. Statewide Terrorism and Intelligence Center requirements and architecture;
- Washington State Fusion Center , Utah Statewide Information Analysis Center, Ohio Strategic Analysis Information Center, San Bernardino County Sheriff, Boston Regional Intelligence Center, Illinois Statewide Terrorism and Intelligence Center – intelligence center workflow and fusion technology design, requirements definition, business process analysis, collaboration systems, and training;
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and U.S. Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) –Strategic planning, information and intelligence sharing, data sharing systems engineering, project management, and program evaluation;
- U.S. Postal Investigative Service (USPIS) and U.S. Customs Service – Strategic planning, program evaluation, performance management systems;
- National Security Agency (NSA) and U.S. Naval Security Group (NSG) – Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems architecture, information assurance, cybersecurity.
Chuck holds a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from Central Michigan University; and second in Information Architecture from Capitol College. He also holds a Graduate Certificate in eCommerce Management, a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Excelsior College, and completed competencies for ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Lead Auditor. He currently serves on the Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) Committee for the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), and both the Privacy Committee and Security Committee of the Integrated Justice Information Systems (IJIS) Institute. He is also on the council of the International Cyber Threat Task Force (ICTTF), where he speaks on the human side of cyber threats. Past leadership roles included First Vice President and Program Director for the InfraGard Maryland Members Alliance, and Chairman, Security and Privacy Committee of the IJIS Institute.