Identity verification, professional certification tracking, and credential management are critical elements in managing risk associated with sensitive facilities and critical infrastructure.
To assure the safety and security of operations, we must: identify our trusted resources; document individuals’ professional training and credentials; and, maintain proof of compliance with regulatory requirements and SOPs.
Comprehensive identity profiles maintained in trusted communities protect against the risk of non-compliance, and enhance regional safety and security.
RTTG’s Subject Matter Experts will help attendees to better:
- Understand vulnerabilities associated with employees, contractors and vendors.
- Identify operational best practices for personnel risk mitigation.
- Utilize proven methodologies for secure collection, processing and management of sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Sensitive Security Information (SSI).
- Engineer a framework for audited, need-to-know information sharing among key community partners.
- Define criteria for measurement of critical compliance requirements.