Who Should Attend
If you are a government security professional dedicated to serving our nation's homeland security, law enforcement, cybersecurity, emergency response, or critical infrastructure protection needs -- then you can't miss out on the largest and most comprehensive event tailor-made just for you!
Join thousands who rely on GovSec for cutting-edge training and solutions. Take a quick glance at some of the professionals in YOUR field who are already signed up:
- Antiterrorism Officer, DOD
- ATFP Officer, ODNI
- Chief Information Security, DHS/NPPD/CISO
- Chief of Police, Georgetown University Police
- Chief, Cyber Network Defense, Department Of The Navy
- Chief of Security, NASA
- Chief, Field Operations, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Chief, Mission Assurance Program, National Counterterrorism Center
- CISO, Bureau Of Prisons
- City Safety Officer, City of Norfolk
- Colonel, Department of Defense/DEA
- Communications Manager, Security Industry Association
- Computer Engineer, IRS
- Cyber Analyst, DHS
- Cyber Security Instructor, ECPI University
- Cybersecurity Specialist, US Forest Service
- Deputy Executive Director, DHS, Interagency Security Committee
- Director of Physical Security, Brink's Incorporated
- Director of School Safety, Hanover County Public Schools
- Explosives Specialist, DHS
- Infosec Specialist, USCP
- Inspector, DHS/ICE
- IT Security Analyst, US Department of the Interior
- Security Architect, US DOJ
- Security Branch Chief, Army Research Laboratory
- Security Engineer, Smithsonian Institution
- Senior Inspector, US Marshals
- Senior Special Agent, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Senior Law Enforcement Advisor, FBI
- Special Agent In Charge (SAC), US EPA
GovSec is open to government officials and first responders from outside the United States. We support all who work to keep their communities and countries safe.
GovSec 2014 is a professional business event. We encourage attendees to follow these guidelines:
- Military: Class A or Business Casual: Button-down shirt with business pants/skirt, business suit with tie, or shirt and tie. Jackets are not required.
- Civilian: Business Casual: Button-down shirt with business pants/skirt, business suit with tie, or shirt and tie. Jackets are not required.
- Law Enforcement: Uniforms or Business Casual preferred.